GarminFenix 5,sapphire, Performer Bundle
Fenix 5,sapphire, Performer Bundle - ID: A030838
More about Fenix 5,sapphire, Performer Bundle from Garmin
Fenix 5,sapphire is a premium multi-sport GPS watch from Garmin with a wrist based heart rate monitor. Fenix 5 has several advanced fitness features and interchangeable bands that let you go from workplace to workout without breaking stride. Whatever sport you want to track, fēnix 5 will do the job, thanks to built-in activity profiles and performance metrics plus smart notifications. With Fenix 5 on your wrist you'll be ready to face any challenge head on.
*Fenix 5,sapphire, Performer Bundle consists of a watch and a HRM-tri band (heart rate monitor).
The Sapphire version also has a scratch-resistant lens, read more below.
Striking Design, Strong Performance
A stainless steel finish and premium feature sets to give you the look, performance and lightweight comfort to match both your aesthetic and athletic interests.
Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and 3-axis compass with gyroscope and barometric altimeter
Outstanding Readability on the Run
A bright, high-resolution, full-color Garmin Chroma Display™ with LED backlighting assures great readability in all ambient conditions. Transflective technology that reflects and transmits light at the same time enables the watch face to become even more readable under intense sunlight. Sapphire editions feature a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and are also Wi-Fi®-enabled so your watch can connect to your wireless network and automatically send activity uploads for sharing on Garmin Connect.
Wrist-based heart rate
Elevate wrist heart rate technology lets you monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, the watch uses heart rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities.
Quickfit bands in metal, leather or silicone makes it easy to match your watch to your style
Advanced Running Dynamics
Now you can go further with your running data. Garmin training features that tap into extended physiological metrics and advanced running dynamics¹ can help improve your form and overall performance. These include:
- Performance condition: After running for 6-20 minutes, fēnix 5S compares your real-time condition to your average fitness levels
- Lactate threshold: Through analysis of your pace and heart rate, fēnix 5S estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue
- Cadence — number of steps per minute
- Stride length — shows your stride length in real time
- Vertical oscillation and ratio — the degree of 'bounce' in your running motion and the benefit ratio to stride length
- Ground contact time and balance — shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry
- Stress score: fēnix 5S measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level. The scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels
Skiing, Golfing, swimming or paddle sports. Fenix 5s has a feature that will suit any activityCustomize
You can customize your watch with different apps and widgets. You can also choose a picture from your smartphone and use it as a background on your watch
Garmin is more than designers and sellers of products. They embrace the lifestyle of their products. On the plane, during their workout, in the woods and behind the wheel. Always working with improving and adapting themselves and the products.
Garmin finds logical and functional solutions when it comes to navigation. They have been focusing on innovation from the start and always had the costumers’ needs on their minds in order to optimize the products. Today Garmin is seen by many as the world leader in training watches and handheld GPS devices. An exciting development of what actually began as a brainstorming between engineers around a gambling table in 1989.
More from Garmin
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..