GarminFenix 5x,sapphire,slate Gray,g
Fenix 5x,sapphire,slate Gray,g - ID: A030839
More about Fenix 5x,sapphire,slate Gray,g from Garmin
Fenix 5x, sapphire is an ultra multi-sport watch from Garmin with highly advanced built-in activity profiles, performance metrics and training status readings that show the fitness-enhancing effects of your workout. Fenix 5x is also the only fenix watch that has european mapping, routable cycling maps and other outdoor navigation features - that way you can beat yesterday's result. and be sure of getting back!
Rugged Endurance, Elegant Style
The fēnix 5X multisport watch features a protective PVD-coated stainless steel bezel and buttons and a reinforced housing for extra durability. Sapphire editions feature a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and are also Wi-Fi®-enabled so your watch can connect to your wireless network.
A Full-color Roadmap to Success
Whether you’re in the city or on the trail, an array of fēnix 5X on-watch mapping and navigation features help keep you oriented and on-course at a glance.Full-color TOPO U.S. mapping that comes preloaded; map data is optimized for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking on your wrist
Wrist-based heart rate
- Round-trip Run and Round-trip Ride routing options give runners and cyclists the ability to enter a distance they want to travel and have the watch suggest appropriate courses
- Easy-to-read guidance cues provide banners on the display that show upcoming turns
- Around Me map mode displays locations nearby in a simplified graphical interface that increases awareness and ease when navigating in unfamiliar environments
- Data overlays on the map highlight key information so you don’t have to switch screens while in an activity
- GroupTrack allows you to keep tabs on your buddies for adventures such as skiing; LiveTrack allows friends to follow your adventures in real time
Elevate wrist heart rate technology lets you monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, the watch uses heart rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities.
Quickfit bands in metal, leather or silicone makes it easy to match your watch to your style
Advanced Running Dynamics
Now you can go further with your running data. Garmin training features that tap into extended physiological metrics and advanced running dynamics¹ can help improve your form and overall performance. These include:
- Performance condition: After running for 6-20 minutes, fēnix 5S compares your real-time condition to your average fitness levels
- Lactate threshold: Through analysis of your pace and heart rate, fēnix 5S estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue
- Cadence — number of steps per minute
- Stride length — shows your stride length in real time
- Vertical oscillation and ratio — the degree of 'bounce' in your running motion and the benefit ratio to stride length
- Ground contact time and balance — shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry
- Stress score: fēnix 5S measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level. The scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels
Skiing, Golfing, swimming or paddle sports. Fenix 5s has a feature that will suit any activity. For swimmers, the device tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more. Ski/Board mode puts speed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter (with Auto Pause for the lift line) and more at your fingertips. The feature set for paddle sports includes stroke count, stroke rate and even distance per stroke. Golf mode gives you yardage to the front, back and middle of the green for any single course you’ve downloaded from Garmin Connect
– and also adds enhancements such as stat tracking (fairways hit, etc.), Green View, AutoShot detection and auto measure.Customize
You can customize your watch with different apps and widgets. You can also choose a picture from your smartphone and use it as a background on your watch
Garmin is more than designers and sellers of products. They embrace the lifestyle of their products. On the plane, during their workout, in the woods and behind the wheel. Always working with improving and adapting themselves and the products.
Garmin finds logical and functional solutions when it comes to navigation. They have been focusing on innovation from the start and always had the costumers’ needs on their minds in order to optimize the products. Today Garmin is seen by many as the world leader in training watches and handheld GPS devices. An exciting development of what actually began as a brainstorming between engineers around a gambling table in 1989.
More from Garmin
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..