Rime Pro Jacket Men - ID: A002404
More about Rime Pro Jacket Men from Mammut
The Rime Pro Jacket for men is a lightweight, still tough insulating jacket. Thanks to the Pertex Quantum fabric, it'll serve you well in a shower or two, without getting wet. The jacket is also relatively wide cut, allowing you to put it over a hardshell at stop & go-activites.
- Pertex Endurance material with coating, particullary water resistant on arms, shoulders and hood
- Innovative synthetic fiber filling with ideal heat properties for stop & go-activities, based on the Ajungilak 2-phase technology
- Wide cut to allow the jacket to be worn over a hardshell
- Anatomically tailored hood. Adjustable and helmet compatible
- Articulated elbows
- Velcro cuffs
- 2 side pockets with zips
- 1 zipped chest pocket
- Chin protector on zip
- 2 powermesh inner pockets
- 2-way front zip
- Materials: Outer, Pertex Quantum 100% polyamide, Lining, 100% polyester, Filling, Ajungilak OTI Climate, 100% polyester
- Weight: 540 grams
Areas of use:
Mixed- and iceclimbing, classical aplinism or any other alpine activities
During their 150 years in business, Swiss company Mammut really have established their slogan “By mountaineers for mountaineers”. High quality clothing and equipment simply.
More from Mammut
Show all Shell jackets
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..