Women's Terrex Free Hiker Gore-Tex (2021) - ID: A108616
ADIDASWomen's Terrex Free Hiker Gore-Tex (2021)
More about Women's Terrex Free Hiker Gore-Tex (2021) from ADIDAS
Enjoy the freedom of the backcountry in Women's Terrex Free Hiker Gore-Tex hiking shoes from ADIDAS. Designed for long distances, they have a soft and comfortable adidas Primeknit upper that fits like a sock. A GORE-TEX membrane provides waterproof breathability, and the Boost midsole delivers endless energy and adapts as you move over rugged, rocky terrain.
- Boost™ offers long lasting cushioning, energy return and high adaptability on rocky surfaces
- Adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Upper is engineered from heel to toe for unrivalled softness that enhances touch and feel
- Abrasion resistant weldings
- Continental™ Rubber outsole: Extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- EVA Stabilization frame: For lateral stability and mid-foot support.
Today it is over 60 years since Adi Dassler registered his company Adi Dassler Adidas Schuhfabrik in Germany, year 1949. Since then ADIDAS has been helping athletes of all levels to achieve better results. On the basis of Adi Dassler's vision, to develop products that are customized to each athlete's unique needs, ADIDAS has achieved great success.
More from ADIDAS
Show all Boots
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..