Men's Gel-Nimbus 25 TR - ID: A171239
AsicsMen's Gel-Nimbus 25 TR
More about Men's Gel-Nimbus 25 TR from Asics
Men's Gel-Nimbus 25 TR from Asics are versatile men's running shoes inspired by a forest's calming color palette. Trail specific outsole.
- Engineered knit upper - Wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability
- At least 75% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- PureGEL™ technology - Improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning - Creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner - Improves step-in comfort
- Reflective details - Designed to help improve visibility in low-light conditions
- AHAR™ outsole rubber - Improves durability
- Vegan Friendly: For this product, no materials of animal origin are applied in the design and material selection stages, including: the yarns, glues or other adhesives applied in the product. *The product is not certified as vegan by an independent third party.
- Trail specific outsole
Asics is a Japanese manufacturer of sports apparel and shoes founded in 1949 by Kihachiro Onitsuka in Kobe, where they still have their headquarters. The name is an acronym for "Anima Sana in Corpore Sano", which is latin for "A healthy sould in a healthy body". The company have been a great driving force in development of sports shoes since the beginning and in later years their shoes have been ranked as some of the best on the market.
More from Asics
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..