Women's Fuji Lite 2 - ID: A101873
More about Women's Fuji Lite 2 from Asics
Women's Fuji Lite 2 is a running shoe from Asics that is suitable for neutral runners. The FLYTEFOAM® midsole is formed with recycled materials. This foam creates lightweight shock absorption, propelling your stride forward as you move through the trails. Lastly, the shoe's outsole is designed to increase traction on muddy or loamy surfaces.
- Pronation is part of the natural movement of the human body and refers to the way your foot rolls inward for impact distribution upon landing. Understanding your pronation type can help you find a comfortable running shoe. The FUJI LITE 2 is made for Neutral.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- Lace garage tongue feature allows the wearer to tuck in their laces, so they don’t come untied or snag anything when they’re running
- FLYTEFOAM™ + technology generates lightweight cushioning and excellent durability
- ASICSGRIP™ outsole
- The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
Asics is a Japanese manufacturer of sports apparel and shoes founded in 1949 by Kihachiro Onitsuka in Kobe, where they still have their headquarters. The name is an acronym for "Anima Sana in Corpore Sano", which is latin for "A healthy sould in a healthy body". The company have been a great driving force in development of sports shoes since the beginning and in later years their shoes have been ranked as some of the best on the market. Det Swedish brand Haglöfs has been a part of the Asics Group since 2010.
More from Asics
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..