Women's GT-2000 12 TR - ID: A171264
AsicsWomen's GT-2000 12 TR
More about Women's GT-2000 12 TR from Asics
Women's GT-2000 12 TR from Asics are women's running shoes inspired by a forest's calming color palette. It's a versatile trainer for when your run takes you from the road to easy trails.
- Jacquard mesh upper - Offers a supportive and comfortable foothold
- At least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- 3D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ helps provide advanced stability for a smoother stride
- Rearfoot PureGEL™ technology - Helps provide lightweight cushioning and softer landings
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning - Helps provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner - Helps provides soft step-in comfort
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug rubber - Helps improve durability
- AHAR™ LO-HRD outsole material - Helps improve resistance against wear
- Reflective details - Designed to help improve visibility in low-light settings
- Vegan Friendly: For this product, no materials of animal origin are applied in the design and material selection stages, including: the yarns, glues or other adhesives applied in the product. *The product is not certified as vegan by an independent third party.
- Trail specific outsole pattern
Asics is a Japanese manufacturer of sports apparel and shoes founded in 1949 by Kihachiro Onitsuka in Kobe, where they still have their headquarters. The name is an acronym for "Anima Sana in Corpore Sano", which is latin for "A healthy sould in a healthy body". The company have been a great driving force in development of sports shoes since the beginning and in later years their shoes have been ranked as some of the best on the market.
More from Asics
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..