Storm 375 Headlamp - ID: A053883
More about Storm 375 Headlamp from Black Diamond
The Storm375 is engineered for epics in all conditions, featuring a robust waterproof/dustproof housing and 375 lumens of bright light. With a new, compact body, the Storm375 is more ergonomic, and the updated user interface includes a secondary switch for easy mode selection. In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light, but also saves battery life that you can now easily track with a six-setting, three-LED battery meter. The Storm375 also has three different colored night vision modes and peripheral white lighting for close-range activities like carefully re-racking for the final summit pitch in the dark. The headlamp has our Brightness Memory feature, which allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to the default, full power setting. The Storm375’s PowerTap Technology enables you to quickly and easily access maximum brightness with the touch of a finger.
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power
- Regulated for constant light output
- Compact, low-profile design uses four AAA batteries
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red, green and blue night-vision, and lock mode
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- Waterproof and dustproof: Sealed housing withstands immersion over 1m for 30 minutes (IP67)"
Black Diamond share the same experiences that you do on rock, ice and snow and these experiences push us to make the best gear possible for our worldwide family of climbers, skiers and outdoor enthusiasts.
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Black Diamond is a company that's not just for rock climbers and skiers, but one that stands for the spirit of the sports we live, their values and goals, past, present and future. Since 1957, our innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. This is partly the result of dedication, desire and diligence on the part of an incredible team of people.
It's also a product of the fact that each of us are climbers and skiers ourselves. We're a company of users. It's who we are.
More from Black Diamond
Show all Headlamps
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..