More about Storm from Black Diamond
Outfitted with a sealed, waterproof housing and PowerTap Technology, the redesigned Storm features 350 lumens of power with both red and green night vision modes.
Redesigned with an unprecedented 350 lumens of power, a weatherproof construction and a full feature set, the Black Diamond Storm headlamp is the premier light for climbing, skiing and other outdoor pursuits where bright, compact illumination is paramount. The Storm’s customized housing is completely sealed from both dust and water (IP67) and features a secure latch closure, ensuring protection from the elements on even the wettest, most rugged adventures. Our PowerTap Technology allows for quick changes adjustments between full and dimmed power by simply tapping the side of the housing, and the regulated design ensures constant brightness throughout the life of the batteries. Both red and green modes night vision modes offer added versatility and power on without cycling through the white mode.
- One QuadPower LED and one DoublePower white LED emit up to 250 lumens on max setting
- PowerTap Technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in order to momentarily increase illumination in distance and proximity modes
- Red and Green SinglePower LEDs for night vision modes have dimming and strobe settings, and activate without cycling through white mode
- Colored LEDs have brightness memory
- Regulated for consistent lighting, heatsink warms battery to preserve life
- Sleek, modern housing uses 4 AAA batteries and three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for 3 seconds after switching on headlamp
- Settings include: full strength in distance and proximity, dimming, strobe, night vision and lock mode
Here at Black Diamond it's all about climbing and skiing. We share the same experiences that you do on rock, ice and snow and these experiences push us to make the best gear possible for our worldwide family of climbers, skiers and outdoor enthusiasts.
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Black Diamond is a company that's not just for rock climbers and skiers, but one that stands for the spirit of the sports we live, their values and goals, past, present and future. Since 1957, our innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. This is partly the result of dedication, desire and diligence on the part of an incredible team of people.
It's also a product of the fact that each of us are climbers and skiers ourselves. We're a company of users. It's who we are.
More from Black Diamond
Show all Headlamps
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..