Kids' Zipline BOA - ID: A046706
More about Kids' Zipline BOA from Burton
Kids' Zipline BOA is a children's snowboard boot from Burton that is easy to put on and take off. The BOA system makes it easy to adjust the fit just by turning a knob. With Imprint lining on the inside that can be molded to your child's foot with the help of heat for optimal comfort and shock absorption.
- With the LACINGBOA® Fit System, you easily tighten the laces by turning a knob
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Durable synthetic leather support and Soft flex for comfort as you learn to ride
- An inner gusset seals the shoe and keeps your feet warm and dry
- The lining is heat-moldable for the best fit
- The reflective foil under the foot reflects the heat back to the foot
- DynoLITE outsole provides cushioning, improved feel and support in a durable and lightweight construction
Jake Burton Carpenter founded Burton Snowboards out of his Vermont barn back in 1977, and has dedicated his life to snowboarding ever since. Burton served a pivotal role in growing snowboarding from a backyard hobby to a world-class sport by creating groundbreaking products, supporting the world's best riders, and pushing more resorts to allow snowboarding.
More from Burton
Show all Alpine Ski Boots
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..