More about Apex 46mm from COROS
Apex 46mm is a premium multi-sport watch from COROS that is as stylish as it is functional. A perfect choice for athletes who want to train harder, safer and more efficiently. With COROS trainer you can structure complete training sessions that are adapted to your training level and your goals. The setting UltraMax enables GPS usage for up to 100 hours, while regular GPS settings for which 35 hours and regular use for up to 30 days.
Your Complete Training Guide
- Based on a unique algorithm with lactate threshold, the COROS Trainer dials-in your running training every day. It will be split-up into three different stages: Warm Up, Training, and Cool Down. The COROS Trainer will then provide the duration and target heart rate throughout each stage. This is available for both Aerobic and Anaerobic Training modes.
Built in Premium
- Being able to transition from the workplace, into your training element is made much easier with the quality build and design. We created the APEX with a titanium alloy or ceramic bezel finish, depend on the model you pick, complete with a sapphire glass for extreme protection.
Training Efficiency Without Injury
- To prevent injury, there’s nothing more crucial than training correctly. With Coros you're able to accurately determine your overall effort, broken down into stamina level (0-100) and training effect (0-6). COROS Trainer will also notify you it’s time to rest up. Based on the effort level and training history, you will then be able to see an advised recovery window before you begin your next activity. This is available for Interval, Aerobic, and Anaerobic Training modes.
Simplicity at its Finest
- Using buttons to change screens can be overwhelming at times, especially in the middle of a workout. With the digital knob, you can easily navigate through the APEX inside and out with a single turn of the knob by using only a single finger.
Advanced Training Analysis
- Once you’ve finished your workout, the best part begins. Our COROS App will give you a complete graphical analysis of your training – including: VO2 max, recovery advisor, threshold pace, last-7 days training load, personal fitness index and plenty more. Additionally, you can connect to your favorite 3rd party applications such as STRAVA and TrainingPeaks and automatically upload your workouts.
- Equipped with track and navigation features, APEX can be your best tool when you need directions the most. Routes are uploaded and displayed on grid as a bread crumb trail with real time information on heading and elevation and alerts to help you get back on course.
Ultra-Durable Battery Life
- Make constantly charging your watch a thing of the past. With APEX, you will have a watch that is built to last above and beyond your workout. In UltraMax setting, the battery is carefully engineered to last up to 100 hours using GPS. While using normal mode will yield up to 35 hours, and regular usage up to 30 days.
COROS Wearables, Inc. is a sports technology company that designs and engineers products that help athletes train with the quickness, intelligence and power to break barriers and achieve real results. The company’s athletic gear and sports wearables empower athletes worldwide, providing more enjoyable, social, safe and performance-boosting outdoor sports and fitness experiences.
More from COROS
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..