More about Coxa WM1 from Coxa Carry
Coxa WM1 is a waistbelt from Coxa Carry with a softflask.
- 650 ml Coxa Carry softflask with two lids, screwlid and bitevalve. Fill up the softflask and squeeze it through the rubber membran.
- Rubber cork when fluid is not needed
- BPA free: Yes
- BPS: Yes
- BPF free: Yes
- Reflective print for increased safety
- Stretchmaterial in the belt for outstanding fit
- Pockets for phone and keys
- Velcro closing of the belt
- Water resistant
- OneSize: 65-115 cm in waistsize
Fabric: 100% Ripstop Polyester.
Lining: 100% Nylon.
The Coxa backpack has through its unique ergonomic carrying system quickly become a favorite amongst elite athletes and exercisers.
Claes Bergkvist is the innovator behind this patented ergonomic carrying system and he had the idea already in 1968 when he was a young scout on hike, and grew tired of severe chafing and tired shoulders. After a mountain hike in Italy 2008 Claes bought a sewing machine and the first prototypes were developed in a basement, to later on be developed into its final form.
In 2012 Claes Coxa carrying system was patented and Coxa Carry AB was created, with the ambition to develop a world class backpack.
More from Coxa Carry
Show all Waistpack
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..