Aircontact PRO 70+15 - ID: A030289
More about Aircontact PRO 70+15 from Deuter
Aircontact PRO 70+15 is a lightweight and very spacious hiking pack from Deuter. Perfect for long, equipment intense treks.
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining. Heavy duty construction with special dual layer foams.
- Back padding with ventilating Aircontact hollow chamber foam technology and durable 3D AirMesh lining wicks away warmth and moisture.
- With the stepless VariFit system the pack can be easily adjusted to the individual wearer's back.
- Two ergonomically formed V-shape multi-chamber aluminium stays, direct part of the load from the back to the hips.
- When fastened, the hip fins taper upwards in a conical form. The fins are concave and ultra-padded and sit perfectly on the hips. The multi-layered, PE-stiffened foam spreads the load evenly. The Pull-Forward construction makes the hip belt easy to fasten even with heavy loads.
- Deuter's VariFlex system certainly defines the flexibility of this carrying system. The pivoting hip fins follow complex body movements. Thus, the load can be evenly distributed to the hips, providing freedom of movement and reducing fatigue. Two sturdy GRP-rods and load adjustment straps on the hip fins allow for precision load control. The VariFlex system and aluminium stays form the core of the carrying system, which combines stability, efficient load transfer, perfect load control and incredible flexibility.
Polyester: 35% / Nylon: 65%
Backpacks for adventurers of all ages. German Deuter started out as a supplier of mailbags for Bavarian Royal Mail back in 1898 and from there became one of the world’s largest backpack manufacturer.
More from Deuter
Show all Trekking Backpacks
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..