Forerunner 245 Music - ID: A057389
More about Forerunner 245 Music from Garmin
You do the running, Forerunner 245 Music does the thinking for you. This GPS running smartwatch from Garmin evaluates performance stats such as VO2 max, aerobic and anaerobic training effect, and training status, which indicates if you’re undertraining or overdoing it. You can also track advanced running dynamics such as ground contact time balance and stride length. Sync your favorite music from select streaming services and even store up to 500 songs right on your watch for phone-free listening. Take the guesswork out of training for your next 5K when you team this watch with the Garmin Coach App. Select free training plans that adapt to your goals, or take training into your own hands by creating custom workouts at Garmin Connect™.
Advanced Physio Features:
- Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch -either from your own MP3 collection or from 3rd party streaming apps such as Spotify. Connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone free listening.
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features like VO2 Max, recovery time, aerobic and anaerobic training effect, training load and more.
- Whether you are training for a 5K or a marathon, create your own workout or download one of Garmin's training plans. Also supports Garmin Coach adaptive training plans– for free!
Advabced Running Dynamics:
- Get custom training plans that adapt to help you meet your 5K, 10k or half marathon goal.
Safety and Tracking Features:
- Includes cadence, ground contact time, ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio.
- Easily share your location with chosen contacts in case you need assistance—manually, or automatically with built-in incident detection, if needed.
- Check out the Connect IQ store, where you can add personality to Forerunner 245 Music by dow nloading apps, widgets, watchfaces and more. It’s easy and it’s free!
Multiple Sport Activity Modes:
- Up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music and 24 hours in GPS mode without music.
GPS, Glonass & Galileo:
- Run plus treadmill, indoor track, bike, indoor bike, treadmill, pool swim, row indoor, elliptical, stair stepper and more.
Advanced Wellness Features:
- With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite signals, you’ll know how far, fast, and how hard you’ve run on your longest trail runs or on your way through the city.
Body Battery ™
- Activity tracking, all-day stress, sleep tracking and more.
- To help you optimize your body’s energy, Body Battery energy monitoring uses collected data to gauge your energy reserves at
- any moment, so you can plan your day to optimize times for activity and rest.
- Bluetooth sensor support, Wi-Fi (245 Music only), smart notifications, control & play music, ANT+, LiveTrack and more.
Fits wrists with a circumference of 127–204 mm
- As part of your training plan, it can even help you predict your race time.
Garmin is more than designers and sellers of products. They embrace the lifestyle of their products. On the plane, during their workout, in the woods and behind the wheel. Always working with improving and adapting themselves and the products.
Garmin finds logical and functional solutions when it comes to navigation. They have been focusing on innovation from the start and always had the costumers’ needs on their minds in order to optimize the products. Today Garmin is seen by many as the world leader in training watches and handheld GPS devices. An exciting development of what actually began as a brainstorming between engineers around a gambling table in 1989.
More from Garmin
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..