Forerunner 45 - ID: A057394
More about Forerunner 45 from Garmin
Forerunner 45 Gps is a running watch from Garmin with all the running-related features you need in a sleek, lightweight smartwatch that you’ll want to wear all day and night. Its easy-to-use, and it keeps track of your heart rate, tracks your pace, distance, intervals and much more. Sports apps for running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more can easily be downloaded.
Run your heart out
- Works with free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalised coaching right to your wrist
- Connected features include smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect™ online community, live tracking and controls for the music playing on your phone
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance, which both send your real-time location to emergency contacts
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 13 hours in GPS mode
Gear up with Garmin Coach
- This easy-to-use running watch is perfect for daily runs, training sessions and even that upcoming 10K you got talked into. Built-in GPS tracks where you run and gives you accurate stats, including distance, pace and intervals. Its intuitive button interface makes it easy for sweaty hands to mark a lap or pause the timer. Forerunner 45 also monitors heart rate at the wrist, day and night.
Stay connected on the run
- Whether you’re a seasoned runner or just getting off the sofa, everyone can use a little bit of guidance. That’s why Forerunner 45 is compatible with Garmin Coach adaptive training plans. These plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. It’s a foolproof way to get to the finish line. As part of your training plan, it can even help you predict your race time, and the workouts sync right to your watch.
There’s more to do
- Safety and tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts in case you need assistance — manually, or automatically with built-in incident detection. A variety of connected features keeps you in touch with the rest of the world during and in between runs. Get smart notifications delivered to your wrist for incoming text messages and phone calls. When paired with your compatible smartphone, Forerunner 45 will automatically upload your run data to the Garmin Connect online fitness community. It even has handy controls for the music playing on your phone, so you can skip songs without missing a beat.
On the way to wellness
- With a dozen activity profiles available, you’ll always have a way to capture your sweat equity, even when you don’t feel like running. Forerunner 45 can record your efforts during a cycling workout, on the treadmill, indoor track and elliptical — and whilst doing cardio, yoga and more.
Share and compete
- The Forerunner 45 GPS running watch offers extensive activity and wellness tracking features. Wear it 24/7 to monitor daily steps, distance, calories burned and even sleep. This smartwatch also features all-day stress monitoring for wellness tracking during the day. If your stress level starts to climb, use the relaxation breathing timer for a few minutes of guided breathing, which can help calm your mind and body. To help you optimise your body’s energy, Body Battery™ energy monitoring uses collected data to gauge your energy reserves at any moment, so you can plan your day to optimise times for activity and rest.
Make a statement
- Syncing your activities to Garmin Connect is for more than just storing your data. Garmin Connect is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other’s successes and even share their triumphs via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone.
- Express your personality by customising Forerunner 45. It’s compatible with free watch faces from the Connect IQ™ Store. Choose from thousands of watch faces available to download, or create your custom watch face from your own photos.
Small: 39.5 x 39.5 x 11.4 mm
Fits wrists with a circumerence of 124-185 mm
Large: 42 x 42 x 11.4 mm
Fits wrists with a circumference of 129-197 mm
Garmin is more than designers and sellers of products. They embrace the lifestyle of their products. On the plane, during their workout, in the woods and behind the wheel. Always working with improving and adapting themselves and the products.
Garmin finds logical and functional solutions when it comes to navigation. They have been focusing on innovation from the start and always had the costumers’ needs on their minds in order to optimize the products. Today Garmin is seen by many as the world leader in training watches and handheld GPS devices. An exciting development of what actually began as a brainstorming between engineers around a gambling table in 1989.
More from Garmin
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..