More about Krios 40 from Haglöfs
Haglöfs KRIOS 40 is a hiking back pack developed for extended day hikes and lighter overnight trips. Minimalistic and lightweight without losing functionality or carrying comfort.
- Krios 40 with a light weight version of Contact Adjustable System for tuning the torso length (45-52cm).
- Krios 28 with fixed harness (47cm).
- A4mm wire framework gives stability to the pack and distributes loads without adding extra weight to the pack.
- Gender specific men's back panel, shoulder harness and hip belt.
- Perforated foam shoulder straps and hip belt provides ventilation.
- Zippered pockets on hip belt.
- Floating/detachable top lid with double pockets and key holder.
- Slightly cone shape which gives a wide opening on top for good overview.
- Spin drift collar with double casings.
- External bladder sleeve with access from back panel that keeps the bladder separated from the rest of your gear without risk of leakage.
- Side pockets in stretch woven fabric.
- Dual, detachable loops for ice axe or trekking poles.
- Lashing points for sleeping mat on front.
- Rain cover in separate bottom compartment.
Our founder Wiktor Haglöf was born and raised in the harsh Nordic climate. A place with stunning outdoor environment, but weather conditions that sometimes made it hard to enjoy it. That is why he in 1914 made his first backpack: to make the outdoors a little more enjoyable for everyone. Today the company he founded is a leading brand in outdoor clothing, footwear and hardware designed to inspire people to get out there.
More from Haglöfs
Show all Trekking Backpacks
"Haglöfs works with ‘long-lasting function’ products in direct contrast to ’fast fashion’. Our goal is to provide the best with as little an environmental impact as possible by reducing resource consumption, producing long-life products, ensuring proper working conditions and avoiding the use of harmful chemicals. We are guided by the global goal for sustainable development (SDG’s).”
Eva Mullins, Sustainability Manager, Haglöfs
Environment: Products with greater durability are labelled with the “Take Care” label to make it easier for consumers to find even more sustainable alternatives. The goal is that 90% of Haglöfs products will be Take Care products by the year 2020; which means they are manufactured following the bluesign® approved material for recycled, eco-based raw material or produced with organic cotton or leather with a lower environmental impact from the Leather Working Group. Most of the products are now Take Care products.
Haglöfs works actively with environmental issues such as limiting micro-plastic emissions, finding alternative chemicals with less environmental impact and increased traceability both internally but also with external stakeholders like bluesign® or the micro-plastic consortium in the European Outdoor Group/EOG and a number of research projects. We aim to phase out fluorocarbon impregnation by 2020 and already over 80% of the collection is fluorocarbon free. Haglöfs does not use antibacterial agents in their clothing. Only organic cotton is used. We offset carbon dioxide for every business trip, and all our company cars are green vehicles.
Animals: All our merino wool is mulesing-free. Haglöfs uses the exclusive Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down which also carries the bluesign® certification and is fluorocarbon free. The down is always a byproduct of meat production, and both live-plucking and force-feeding are strictly forbidden. Haglöfs has a system for down products with a serial number that is sewn into all of the products to be able to track the down’s origin. Only leather from the Leather Working Group audited tanneries is guaranteed to have a lower environmental impact. Haglöfs is a fur-free company.
Ethics: Every year Haglöfs personnel visit the production sites. Haglöffs also works with the Fair Weather Foundation (FWF) which carries out checks on the production sites and which requires constant improvement work, a constant pursuit of living wages (i.e. far more than minimum wages!) and the right to union membership. The majority of the manufacturers have been checked by FWF, and the work is ongoing.
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..