Men's Challenger ATR 6 - ID: A075432
More about Men's Challenger ATR 6 from Hoka One One
Returning for its sixth iteration, the Men's Challenger ATR 6 from Hoka One One furthers its reputation for versatility. As its name suggests, this adaptable, all-terrain shoe defies convention - performing light on the trail and smooth on the street, thanks to its midsole geometry and outsole construction. Dynamically designed for versatile traction, its distinctive outsole has zonal construction to optimize grip and weight. Developed with broad, closely spaced zonal lugs, the Challenger ATR 6’s outsole delivers smooth transitions from one surface to another. This season’s iteration utilizes recycled Unifi REPREVE® yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic.
- Unifi REPREVE® recycled yarn in primary and collar meshes
- Toe rand for support and protection
- Gusseted tongue
- Recycled poly laces
- Tongue mesh includes recycles material
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
- 4 mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
Hoka was the first shoe brand that launched "oversized" midsoles. Hoka One One was founded in France in 2009 but is now a U.S. owned. The name means "fly over the Earth"
More from Hoka One One
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..