More about Hövding 3 from Hövding
Hövding 3 is an innovative airbag for cyclists that is worn around the neck like a collar. In the event of an accident, the airbag inflates and forms around the head and neck like a protective hood. It only takes 0,1 second to inflate completely. According to scientific studies, the airbag technology is 8x safer than traditional bicycle helmets this because of the sensors inside the collar, that reads a cyclist's movement pattern 200 times per second.
Hövding 3 can be connected to smartphone via Bluetooth for access to additional features, such as:
- selected ICE contacts are automatically notified in the event of a bicycle accident.
- opportunity for analysis of personal and collective bicycle data.
- battery status with charging reminder.
Hövding is approved for persons over 15 years with head size (circumference) 52–59 cm (20.5–23.2”) and neck dimensions up to a maximum of 45 cm (17.7”) in circumference.
- Fit can be adjusted with an adjustment wheel (Boa)
- Bluetooth connection
- Battery for ca 15 hours of active cycling
- Sound and light signals indicating when Hövding is activated/deactivated and needs to be charged etc
- USB-C cable for charging
- Black basic cover
- Quick start guide and technical manual
The Hövding must only be used for cycling on two wheeled bicycles (standard models) in urban environments and on country roads.
Over the years Hövding has grown from just two people with a great idea, to a NASDAQ-listed company that handle everything from development and production to marketing and sales. Today Hövding consists of a team of around 30 people, all triggered by the word impossible, and Hövding’s airbag for cyclists is available in 16 markets across Europe and in Japan. The headquarters are located in an old chocolate factory in Malmö – the sixth greatest cycling city in the world.
More from Hövding
Show all Cycling helmets
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..