Insoles Fat High - ID: A034809
More about Insoles Fat High from Icebug
Icebug Insoles Fat High is dynamic arch support that optimizes the foot's natural cushioning. Suitable for those with a high arch height.
The footbeds in the FAT range is for those seeking maximum cushioning in combination with the unique dynamic support Icebug Insoles provides. Icebug Insoles FAT fits most shoes with removable insole. Icebug Insoles FAT is 5 mm high. The footbed is available in three different variants, Low, Medium and High, to fit various arch heights.
The Icebug sole corrects the structure of the foot. It often feels awkward at first as muscles and tendons that have been inactive for a long period now start working again. We therefore recommend a gradual habituation, use the sole one or a few hours per day to begin with and gradually increase the use. Once you have familiarized yourself with the Icebug sole you can use it for sporting activities as well as work and leisure.
- Low friction, moisture control lining.
- Poliyou®, a very soft foam with excellent shock absorption properties. It absorbs initial impact and is highly breathable, due to its open cell structure.
- Soft, shock absorbing EVA layer that conforms to the shape of the foot with use.
- Stiff, yet flexible PE layer molded to fit a low, medium or high arch. It provides the sole of the foot with a three-dimensional fit and helps the biomechanics shock absorption of the foot.
- Molded TPU-unit in the heel impact zone with a double ridge design for a soft trampoline effect.
The Icebug design really is an eye catcher. There is a clear identity in the colours and designs of the shoes that many people find appealing and which makes a pair of Icebug shoes easily recognisable when spotted in town.
More from Icebug
Show all Insole
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..