More about Forest II from Lundhags
Produced in Sweden, the Forest II from Lundhags is a minimalist and classic 1-layer boot made from Full Grain Leather. Forest II is an affordable workhorse and has been upgraded with extra heel grip by the addition of Heel Fit Control (HFC) together with the new Defender outsole with integrated toe protection. Unisex.
The boot is available in sizes 36-48 where sizes 36-41 are more fitted for women.
- 1-layer boot with a high shaft
- Extra heel grip with Heel Fit Control (HFC™)
- Shaft made from Full Grain Leather
- Regular last
- Cellular Rubber base with Certech®
- 2.5-construction that is slightly softer
- Rubbermac Defender outsole with integrated toe protection
- Insulating EVA for shock absorption
- Rear back-loop
- Shaft height 27 cm
- Lace length 150 cm
The soul of Swedish Lundhags is tradition. In quality, comfort and function. And has been ever since the 1930s when Jonas Lundhag started to make comfortable boots in outstanding quality. And to this day Lundhags are world wide famous for their boots.
More from Lundhags
Show all Trekkingboots
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..