Makke Women's Pant - ID: A004090
More about Makke Women's Pant from Lundhags
The Makke Pant from Lundhags is a fully functional trekking pant for women. It's light and made from LPC Stretch fabric, with Schoeller Dry Skin stretch-panels at seat, crotch and knees. Keprotec reinforced insteps. The fit is relatively tight and modern, perfect for trekking and other activites that demand a high degree of movability.
This is simply put a pant for the active user. It's made to minimize restrictions regarding movability, and to last even when frequently used in tough conditions. Modern fit, with low waist.
- LPC Stretch with Schoeller Dry Skin panels on seat, crotch and knees
- Schoeller Keprtec reinforcements on insteps
- Relatively tight fit and low waist
- Adjustable waist
- Gusseted crotch, better movability
- Hand- and tigh pockets, zipped
- Zipped vent on inside of tighs, with mesh
- 2-way zippers at lower legs
- Articulated knees
- Seamless inside of lower legs
- Adjustable leg endings with boot hook, metal
- Weight: 395 grams
- Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
The soul of Swedish Lundhags is tradition. In quality, comfort and function. And has been ever since the 1930s when Jonas Lundhag started to make comfortable boots in outstanding quality. And to this day Lundhags are world wide famous for their boots.
More from Lundhags
Show all Hiking Pants
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..