Farpoint Trek 55 - ID: A057249
More about Farpoint Trek 55 from Osprey
The Farpoint Trek 55 by Osprey is a backpack for wanderlust wanderers and travel-backpackers.
The Farpoint Trek is equipped with an adjustable trampoline suspended mesh backsystem providing ultimate ventilation when hiking in warmer climes. It also boasts the Farpoint's signature suitcase style opening for easy packing and access. While in transit you can deploy the Aircover to protect your pack as it makes its way to the hold luggage. The Aircover will then convert to a raincover ensuring your gear stays dry while wearing the pack.
The Farpoint Trek also comes equipped with hidden security pockets, lockable zippers, removable sleeping pad straps and twin zippered hipbelt pockets; Features that are ideal for adventurous backpacking
- Adjustable AirSpeed™ trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Adjustable torso length
- Compatible with the Daylite series
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoir
- Dual access mesh side pockets
- Grab handles
- Integrated AirCover water resistant travel case
- Internal compression wings
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal security pocket
- Kangaroo style daypack attachment
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Lockable zippers
- Low profile padded carry handles on top and side
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zippers
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- U-Zip suitcase opening on front panel
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with bellowed divider
Osprey is the backpack brand with smart high quality packs for all occasions. Regardless if you want a sleek bag for the flight, running or go hiking, Osprey will have a superb backpack solution for you.
Osprey is an American company which was founded in Colorado in 1974. Through creativity and innovation, Osprey has established itself as an innovator in backpacks and travel equipment. They were one of the first manufacturers to use ventilated mesh panels in their backpacks. 2005, they designed an entirely new type of backpack which conforms to the bearer’s body shape, allowing optimal weight distribution.
More from Osprey
Show all Travel Packs
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..