More about Franklin 5 from Outwell
Franklin 5 is a practical camping tent from Outwell that has a smart and efficient design. Franklin 5 is the ideal size for shorter breaks, the tent maximises space and comfort with its full standing height ceilings and deep front canopy. This gives you a sheltered area to relax outside the tent, thereby extending your space. Sleeping five people in one spacious Premier bedroom, it’s great for friends or families on the go.
- Outtex® 4000 Select is a hard-wearing, quality, 100 per cent polyester that addresses key expectations for fabrics ideal for regular general camping. It is fire retardant and has a PU-coating that provides a 4,000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating
- Taped Seams: Extra protection across all seams, the tape ensures no chance of any water ingress
- OGR System: Simple, effective and inspired, this feature ensures guylines can avoid tangling when packing away or when not needed on site
- OWS System Force: Outwell Wind Stabilizer System uses a strong hook and loop fastening system as a direct attachment point for the flysheet and tent pole. An effective system which keeps the whole tent stable whatever the weather.
- Duratec Fibreglass: Using Outwell’s own fibreglass-based blend of materials for strength and rigidity
- Duratec Flex System: Our Duratec pole system provides flexibility, easy handling and low weight
- Outwell Sewn-in Ground System: A sewn-in groundsheet for maximum protection from the elements, dirt and insects.
- Outwell Easy Access System with meshMain door and mesh fold to one side and the groundsheet lies flush with the ground for safe, easy access.
- Toggle-up CurtainsCurtains with conveniently located fixings at each window, letting in as much, or as little, daylight, as required.
- Windows with a tinted coating serving two key functions; protection against the sun’s glares and privacy in the tent.
- Comfortable bedrooms offering benchmark floor space and stand up height, minimum 215cm length.
- Outwell 360° Access System: Bedroom opening options include hazard-free access to extend inner space into the living area and beyond for a natural sleep experience with privacy
- Dark roof panel and sides reduce light penetration to improve sleep quality
- Hanging Point System: Attaches the inners with a toggle through the suspension point taped to the tent for strength and security
- Cable Entry Point: Zipped section to allow a mains lead to be safely run into the tent
- Dry Zip: Practical, effective panel over the length of the whole zip, to protect against rain etc
- Outwell Floating Guyline System: A single luminous guyline connects two upper guylines to the peg. Halves the risk of tripping, reduces pitching time and makes tensioning easier
- Carrybag with straps for carrying the packed tent short distances
- Vertical front wall for enhanced practical living space
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Darkened Premier Bedrooms feature versatile 360° Access System
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
Outwell is part of the Danish consortium Oase Outdoors. Outwell’s focus is mainly on family tents and associated equipment. Ease of use and high quality are Outwell trademarks. The company’s products don’t target extreme expeditions, but are great for traditional and comfortable family camping.
More from Outwell
Show all Camping Tents
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..