San Antonio Shelter - ID: A030078
More about San Antonio Shelter from Outwell
San Antonio Shelter Easy to set up, the half-dome shape of the Outwell San Antonio shelter offers a flexible refuge as well as a handy place to store clothing and all the other paraphernalia of days at the beach or park. Two Durawrap fibreglass poles are threaded through a sleeve and hook system, secured with ring and pin system, to form a stable frame maximising the space inside over the sewn-in groundsheet.
- Polyester fabric with a UPF 50 + for sun protection
- Supplied in a durable carry bag for storage and transport
- Fringed by flat pockets that can be filled with sand for extra stability
- Sewn-in groundsheet can be toggled up as a door for privacy or extended and secured with pegs
- Four pre-attached guylines on double guying points for secure pitching in strong winds
- Mesh pockets store small items safe and handy
- Large ventilation panel
- Rear mesh window with fabric backing curtain that can be part or fully opened
- Plastic sand pegs for pitching in loose ground
Outwell is part of the Danish consortium Oase Outdoors. Outwell’s focus is mainly on family tents and associated equipment. Ease of use and high quality are Outwell trademarks. The company’s products don’t target extreme expeditions, but are great for traditional and comfortable family camping.
More from Outwell
Show all Shelters
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..