Men's Down Sweater - ID: A013150
More about Men's Down Sweater from Patagonia
The Down Sweater from Patagonia deliver minimal weight, superb compressibility and high-loft warmth. The ripstop shell (1.4-oz 22-denier) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish does more than look sharp: It is tear-resistant and windproof and made from 100% all-recycled polyester. Details include top-quality 800-fill-power goose down, a quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets, a stretch-mesh interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuff sack and a carabiner clip-in loop. Drawcord hem.
- Super light, windproof and water-resistant shell has high tear-strength
- Quilted construction stabilizes premium 800-fill-power goose down
- External pockets: two zippered handwarmers
- Internal pocket: one zippered stretch-mesh that doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% all-recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
Patagonia recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of their clothes.
Live simply. Patagonia is a company that is not only focusing on making high quality outdoor products. It is just as important to them to do it the right way - without harming the environment.
More from Patagonia
Show all Down jackets
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..