Women's Down Sweater - ID: A013151
More about Women's Down Sweater from Patagonia
Down Sweater from Patagonia is an ultralight jacket with highly compressible down insulation and a windproof shell for cold mountain pursuits. Women's sizes.
There's much to see 14,000 feet up at the Chasm View bivy: a vertigo-inducing panorama of the Diamond and alpenglow over the Rockies. There's also chilly air in any season, and that's where our Down Sweater comes in. It delivers minimal weight, superb compressibility and high-loft warmth. The ripstop shell (1.4-oz 22-denier) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish does more than look sharp: It's tear-resistant and windproof and made from 100% all-recycled polyester. Details include top-quality 800-fill-power goose down, an updated fit and styling, quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets and a stretch-mesh interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop.
- Shell fabric is superlight, windproof and water-resistant with high tear-strength
- Quilted construction stabilizes premium 800-fill-power goose down
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one interior zippered stretch-mesh that doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Updated for styling and fit this season
- Drawcord hem
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% all-recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down 320 g
Live simply. Patagonia is a company that is not only focusing on making high quality outdoor products. It is just as important to them to do it the right way - without harming the environment.
More from Patagonia
Show all Down jackets
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..