Junior Sense Flow CSWP - ID: A116415
More about Junior Sense Flow CSWP from Salomon
Junior Sense Flow CSWP from Salomon are waterproof junior trail running shoes designed to keep young feet comfy and protected on forest paths, in the school yard and everywhere in between. Fitted like a sock, it follows the natural motion of the foot for a smooth ride and maximum comfort all day long.
- With a sock-like fit, soft materials and no pressure points, this lightweight shoe is effortless to wear with a Quicklace™ for fast adjustments
- The shoe follows the natural motion of the foot without constricting it for a smooth, effortless ride
- The grippy Contagrip® outsole grabs any terrain, while the waterproof membrane keeps the elements at bay
- ClimaSalomon™ Waterproof (CSWP) is a flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot
- Gusseted tongue
- Welded upper
- OrthoLite® diecut sockliner
- Drop 8 mm
- Weight 200 grams
Salomon was founded back in 1947 and has its roots in the heart of the French Alps. Francois Salomon and his son George designed many of the first modern ski bindings. Since the start Salomon has continued presenting many innovative products.
More from Salomon
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..