Women's Cross Over Gore-Tex - ID: A116400
More about Women's Cross Over Gore-Tex from Salomon
Women's Cross Over Gore-Tex from Salomon is a grippy, bold and adventurous hiking shoe for women. Developed specially for hiking, it combines aggressive, durable grip with just the right level of waterproof protection to keep you fast and agile on even the muddiest terrain.
- Contagrip® outsole with durable rubber and hiking-specific lugs for extra grip in slippery conditions
- The reinforced toe cap protects your feet, the seamless construction holds mud and debris at bay, while the GORE-TEX membrane keeps you dry
- This alternative design is optimized for all your hikes with adapted lugs and durable rubber, as well as a special last for maximum comfort
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside
- Contagrip® MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces
- Gusseted tongue
- Protective toecap
- Seamless construction
- Welded upper
- Protective mudguard
- OrthoLite® diecut sockliner
- Free from PFC
Salomon was founded back in 1947 and has its roots in the heart of the French Alps. Francois Salomon and his son George designed many of the first modern ski bindings. Since the start Salomon has continued presenting many innovative products.
More from Salomon
Show all Boots
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..