Women's S/Max 90 - ID: A075430
More about Women's S/Max 90 from Salomon
Women's S/Max 90 from Salomon are alpnie boots specifically designed for women and combines lightness and a perfect fit so you can carve your way down the slopes. It’s Gripwalk premounted so you can enjoy more safety grip and increased walking comfort.
- The Coreframe brings lightness, enhances sensations and increases power. It is an insert that guarantees the boot's stiffness after the Custom Shell HD process
- An anatomically designed pre-shaped liner without internal or external stiches. It improves comfort, precision and ensures a warmer fit
- Polyurethane + fiberglass coreframe + Custom Shell HD makes together a material with consistent density that ensures perfect wrapping, progressivity and good power transmission. The Custom Shell HD process aims to bring fast personalization to the lower shell of your boots in just 10 minutes. The thinner wall construction and new shell materials allow the foot to be closer to the shell and provide enhanced sensations, more power and direct transmission
- The Sense Amplifier makes you feel progressivity and precision at the beginning of every turn while providing unmatched rebound effect, quicker edge to edge transfer and acceleration at the end of the turn
- My Custom Fit 3D seamless perf is an anatomically designed pre-shaped Perf liner without internal and external stiches. To improve comfort, precision and ensure a warmer fit
- Sense 35mm: Two positions for adapted fit and sensations options. The unhooked position allows you to reach the right level of progressiveness and rebound while, the hooked position ensures maximum stiffness and performance
- Gripwalk premounted ISO 9523
- The specific Women Calf Adjuster allows more fitting options (perimeter +11mm & height +4mm) to adapt to different women's calf morphologies
- A women's liner with anatomic tongue made of highly moldable foams provides better shin and instep comfort in sensitive foot zones
- The Riveted Oversized Pivot ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell
- Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for optimum in-step comfort, full customization and personalized foot hold
- Width: Narrow
- Alpine Boot last: 98/104
- Weight: 1620 g
- Flex: 90
- Strap: SENSE 35MM
Salomon was founded back in 1947 and has its roots in the heart of the French Alps. Francois Salomon and his son George designed many of the first modern ski bindings. Since the start Salomon has continued presenting many innovative products.
More from Salomon
Show all Alpine Ski Boots
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..