Grimnir II Te Mips Helmet - ID: A042582
More about Grimnir II Te Mips Helmet from Sweet Protection
Grimnir II Te Mips Helmet is an advanced freeride helmet from Sweet Protection that is Terje Haakonsen’s Pro model. The helmet is a pre-preg carbon beast, impact tested and certified for selected POV cameras. It is equipped with MIPS, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain. Legendary rider. Legendary performance.
- Carbon fiber - shell technology
- Impact sheilds
- 3D shaped vented lining, moister wicking, removable, washable
- Wide split divider, adjustable
- Fidlock magnetic hook buckle Fully box constructed earpads, molded hearing ports
- Audio ready system
- Occigrip turn dial fit system
- CE EN 1077, CLASS B / ASTM 2040
Norwegian manufacturer Sweet Protection was founded back in 2000. Today they're really good at supplying highly functional gear that combine the elements of safety and hot design. While based in the ski resort of Trysil, there's no doubt that the gear from Sweet Protection is excessively tested and made for being properly used. Sweet!
More from Sweet Protection
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..