More about Iati from Tenaya
Designed for maximum efficiency the IATI climbing shoes from Tenaya give you more resources and more precision in every movement. Constructed using a combination of leather and microfiber, and features a more curved form and is supremely capable on routes and boulder problems, be they vertical or overhanging. Even before you start climbing you’ll realize that these shoes are something special - their asymmetric shape and curved form immediately give you the sensation of total control and performance.
- Aggressively downturned toe-box giving superb precision in innumerable situations
- Curved and structured form allowing greater transmission of force on overhanging routes
- Includes RBRX technology enabling superior fit and control together with the intimate feel and responsiveness necessary for minimal edging or friction holds
- Microfibre and leather upper and advanced construction techniques eliminate unwanted movement and keep you in total control
- Recommended use: Sport climbing on rock of all angles, from powerfully overhanging routes to technical walls and delicate friction slabs
- Uppers: Microfibre & Leather
- Closure: SystemVelcro, patented Draxtor system
- Tongue: Two-layer bellows with perforations
- Lining: TXT treated cotton
- Insole: 2D multi-layer Stretchtex
- Midsole: Double midsole GI 1.8 & TST 150
- Sole: Vibram XS Grip 3.5mm
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..