Women's Altertude Hybrid Short - ID: A029171
More about Women's Altertude Hybrid Short from The North Face
Women's Altertude Hybrid Short is a pair of stylish and comfortable running shorts from The North Face. The lightweight material is both breathable and quick drying so that you can stay comfortable and focussed as you put in the miles. The material has a durable water-repellent exterior that fends off sprinkles of rain. This is an ideal layer for running during the spring or summer.
- Media-compatible back pocket
- Elastic waistband for comfort and support
- Reflective trim and logo
- Fabric, body: 76 g/m2 100% polyester woven with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Panel: 125 g/m2 97% recycled polyester, 3% polyester knit with FlashDry™
- Liner: 91 g/m2 58% recycled polyester, 42% polyester knit with FlashDry™
One of the world's biggest brands in outdoor equipment. The North Face was started in 1966 by the hiking enthusiasts Douglas Tompkins and Kenneth Klopp in San Francisco. The North Face produces high quality clothing, tents and packs with functional and trendy design. Great for the extreme conditions in the mountains or just to use in your everyday life. The North Face provides versatile products that are made for using.
More from The North Face
Show all Running Shorts
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..