More about UpRide from Thule
UpRide from Thule is a roof-mounted bike rack that is designed to hold your bike by the wheels only, with no parts of the rack making contact with the bike’s frame. This makes it ideal for bikes with carbon frames or other sensitive frames, mountain bikes, and more. Thule UpRide securely carries almost any kind of bike and is foolproof to load and secure.
UpRide takes everything from 20"- to 29" bikes with wheelbases up to 1300 mm and tires up to 3" (or even up to 5" with the help of an adapter), and weight up to 20 kg.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs
the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional
frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side
of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3” wide
(up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to
the vehicle (locks included)
Thule helps you transport anything you care for safely, easily and in style so that you are free to live your active life. We believe in the value of an active life – whether you're in the city or the great outdoors.
Thule has a vast range of products, and we've chosen to focus on the ones associated with the activities we favour. In other words, this is where you'll find smart solutions for transporting skis, boards, canoes, bikes or other gear.
More from Thule
Show all Transportation & Storage
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..