Does your child wear an insulin pump? As a parent, we want you to feel confident that your child has a dependable and discreet way to get physically active while wearing an insulin pump or other similar-sized medical devices. SPIbelt have heard your feedback, and now, every Kids' SPIbelt can accommodate cords and infusion tubing securely and comfortably. The reinforced opening is discretely placed behind the pocket to allow infusion tubing and headphone cords to pass through the patented designed pouch. The Kids’ SPIbelt is perfect for active children who need to carry medical supplies such as insulin pumps, inhalers, EpiPen®, or CGMs (continuous glucose monitoring systems). The Kids’ SPIbelt holds insulin pumps close to the body without tangling or bouncing. Every Kids' SPIbelt can securely and comfortably accommodate cords and infusion tubing through a reinforced pass-through hole. The pass-through hole is discretely placed behind the pocket to allow infusion tubing to feed through the patented pouch design. SPIbelt won't ride or shift while participating in vigorous activities.
- Expandable, secure, low-profile pocket
- A pass-through hole for insulin pump tubing
- Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chafing
- No Logo on the elastic of the belt
- Sturdy buckle and glides for even the most active users
- Pocket expands to 6.5" x 3" x 2"
- Fits waist size 18" through 24" - The product averagely fits 2 years old to 10 years old