Men's Nano Puff Jacket - ID: A026580
More about Men's Nano Puff Jacket from Patagonia
Born of shoulder-season belay duty and springtime ski tours, the Nano Puff Jacket from Patagonia finds a home with any alpine climber or backcountry skier. Its wind-blocking, 100% recycled polyester shell sheds moisture and glides effortlessly in your layering system. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® Gold insulation (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. Nano Puff Jacket has a sculpted fit, with narrow horizontal quilting on the shaped side panels, and the soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort. Its internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a self-stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Wind- and water resistant
- PrimaLoft Gold 60g insulation keeps the jacket warm even when wet
- Adjustable hem
- Internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)
Live simply. Patagonia is a company that is not only focusing on making high quality outdoor products. It is just as important to them to do it the right way - without harming the environment.
More from Patagonia
Show all Midlayer jackets
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..