First Aid Mountain - ID: A055478
More about First Aid Mountain from Lifesystems
First Aid Mountain from Lifesystems is for the mountaineer, serious trekker or more adventurous person outdoors. The Mountain First Aid Kit has been specified with the help of expedition doctor Hugh Montgomery and members of the British Special Forces medical team. It is equally at home in the Himalayas or the Alps and important when professional medical care may be some distance away.
- Primary care leaflet & scissors
- Tweezers, safety pins, shears
- Fabric dressing strip & burn gel
- Wound closure strips
- Woven & triangular bandages
- Crepe bandage & gauze swabs
- Zinc oxide & micropore tape
- Low-adherent dressings
- Medium & eyepad dressings
- Fabric & blister plasters
- Vinyl gloves & thermometer
- Antiseptic wipes & glow stick
- Duct tape
- 150D, PU coated ripstop fabric
- Waterproof zips
- Quick-Find system
Lifesystems®'s mission is to protect adventurers and explorers from the elements of nature. Continuous research, regular product audits and scientific innovation have kept Lifesystems products at the forefront of the outdoors and travel health protection for over 25 years.
More from Lifesystems
Show all First Aid Kit
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..