More about Poco from Osprey
Poco is a child carrier from Osprey that has a sunshade, raincover and toy loops that will help keep your adventurous passenger safe. Equipped with the same innovative suspended mesh backsystem as some of Osprey's hiking and backpacking packs, you’ll both be comfortable as you head to share the adventure.
The child safety harness, seat and foot stirrups are also adjustable to fit a wide range of child sizes, shapes and weights. Child safety is at the forefront of the design and this product has the TÜV GS safety certification to prove it. The rapid deploy Poco Sun-Shade, with an UPF 50+ rating it protects your little cargo from harmful sun rays, making the perfect shaded spot for an afternoon nap. When the weather takes a turn for the worse, deploy the integrated raincover to protect your little one from heavy rainfall. The Poco is also easy to fold away and store for when you've enjoyed your family day out and are ready to pack up and go.
- Adjustable AirSpeed™ ventilated trampoline suspended mesh backpanel
- Adjustable child's safety harness, seat and foot stirrups
- Built in Poco sunshade with UPF 50+ rating
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Compatible with the Daylite Series
- Grab handle on top
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Integrated kickstand keeps pack upright and accessible
- Integrated/removable mirror
- Internal key attachment clip
- Removable and washable drool pad
- Soft ventilated saddle, adjustable for comfort and balance
- Spacious head clearance
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- TÜV GS Certified
Osprey is the backpack brand with smart high quality packs for all occasions. Regardless if you want a sleek bag for the flight, running or go hiking, Osprey will have a superb backpack solution for you.
Osprey is an American company which was founded in Colorado in 1974. Through creativity and innovation, Osprey has established itself as an innovator in backpacks and travel equipment. They were one of the first manufacturers to use ventilated mesh panels in their backpacks. 2005, they designed an entirely new type of backpack which conforms to the bearer’s body shape, allowing optimal weight distribution.
More from Osprey
Show all Child Carriers
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..