Men's Vectiv Eminus - ID: A138258
More about Men's Vectiv Eminus from The North Face
Fusing comfort, support and stability, the Vectiv Eminus from The North Face deliver exceptional energy output on the trail. Men's sizes.
- Upper - breathable performance-mesh upper with a protective tight weave
- No-sew TPU quarter-panel overlay for lockdown support
- Protective 3D print on toe and mud-guard
- Minimal microsuede tongue
- Ghillie lacing system
- Durable and dynamic footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit - VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Single-density 3D TPU plate under forefoot helps with multi-directional stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimized for trail running
- 3.5mm lugs for superior traction
- 30mm/24 mm heel/forefoot EVA + outsole underfoot
- 6mm offset
VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
One of the world's biggest brands in outdoor equipment. The North Face was started in 1966 by the hiking enthusiasts Douglas Tompkins and Kenneth Klopp in San Francisco. The North Face produces high quality clothing, tents and packs with functional and trendy design. Great for the extreme conditions in the mountains or just to use in your everyday life. The North Face provides versatile products that are made for using.
More from The North Face
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..