Ritsem Hybrid Sleepingbag -5°C - ID: PL10757
UrbergRitsem Hybrid Sleepingbag -5°C
More about Ritsem Hybrid Sleepingbag -5°C from Urberg
Ritsem Hybrid Sleepingbag -5ºC from Urberg is a sleeping bag for early spring to late fall hikes. The sleeping bag is filled with light and warming duck down at the top and moisture-resistant synthetic fibers at the bottom. Along the zippers runs a lined channel which together with the adjustable collar reduces heat loss during cold nights.
- Combination of duck down and synthetic fibers
- RDS certified down
- Wind baffle and inner pocket
- Warm collar with adjustable drawcord
- Integrated pillow sleeve
- Shaped foot box, zip pocket on foot
- Two side zips
- Zipped foot opening
- Loop at the foot box, to hang the sleeping bag
- PFC free coating
- YKK zippers
- Compression bag is included
- Outer measurements: 220x85x55 cm
- Pack size: 41x24 cm
- Outer fabric: polyester ripstop 50D/300T + polyester 50D/300T
- Lining: polyester 50D/300T
- Filling: 300 g duck down and 2x200 g/m² synthetic fibers
Here in Scandinavia we have a long tradition of being outdoor enthusiasts. Being outside in nature and breathing the fresh air makes us feel good, recharges our batteries and fosters a sense of fellowship and uniformity. Many of us undoubtedly have warm memories of campfires with grilled sausages and marshmallows on a stick. Outdoor activities can be anything from a refreshing walk in the park to a great mountain adventure. The nature experience kick starts as soon as you step outside the door. At Urberg we want to supply fantastic gear perfectly suited for your adventures in nature. Our products represent sustainable outdoor recreation with a Scandinavian mindset, which means genuine quality, sustainability, down-to-earth and great value-for-money products. Urberg is also collaborating with 1% for the planet.
More from Urberg
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..