More about Gneik 34 from Lundhags
Gneik 34 from Öundhags is an advanced backpack with great stability and ventilated comfort for medium long treks or traveling. Great features whether you spend time in the outdoors with a dog, ski with a pulka or occasionally use trekking poles.
Gneik is an advanced backpack for medium long distances, whether trekking or travelling, in winter or summer. Excellent stability and ventilated comfort make this pack perfect for winter use with a dog or pulka or during the summer trek. Gneik backpacks are ideal for winter tours, when you can attach a pulka or dog leash efficiently and cleanly, without the need for any special fittings. Rugged aluminium buckles and fasteners are used, and the packs are made to accept smaller bags from Lundhags for additional capacity. As well, glove-friendly zipper pullers and trekking pole/ice axe attachment loops make Gneik extremely versatile.
Rigid exernal full circle frame system to manage heavy loads. Made of an 8 mm 6005-T6 aluminum rod to gain maximum torsion stability.
- Rigid and torsion stable aluminum rod framework
- Ventilated back through Air System
- Carrying system in size Short 43cm, Long 48cm
- Top puller adjustment
- Ergonomic shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- D-rings on shoulder straps as attachment points
- Movable chest strap
- Duo density cushioned hipbelt for increased load comfort capacity
- Easily accessible water protected hipbelt pockets with zip closure
- Compatible with sleds and dog expander leash
- Floating top lid with two zippered compartments and elastic side panels
- Front-/side opening from top or bottom
- Robust front handle
- Hole webbings for numerous durable attachment points
- Expandable top mounted front pocket
- Concealable upper and bottom trekking pole & ice axe attachment loops
- Elastic wand pockets
- Dual side compressions
- Compression strap under lid for tent fastening
- Extendable collar for additional capacity with double-pull drawcords
- Hydration system compatible
- Indestructable buckles made of aircraft aluminum
- Glove-friendly zipper pullers
- Prepared to attach Jomlen 25, Gnaur +10 or Knul 7 items for additional capacity
The soul of Swedish Lundhags is tradition. In quality, comfort and function. And has been ever since the 1930s when Jonas Lundhag started to make comfortable boots in outstanding quality. And to this day Lundhags are world wide famous for their boots.
More from Lundhags
Show all Trekking Backpacks
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..