Ocke Men's Jacket - ID: A072172
More about Ocke Men's Jacket from Lundhags
The Ocke series is outdoor workwear made uncompromisingly to fulfill the need for protection from the most demanding conditions out there. Ocke Jacket is a waterproof, fully featured jacket designed for a demanding active outdoor user. Made from recycled nylon fabrics with Schoeller Kevlar reinforcements in key areas for enhanced durability.
- Waterproof 3-layer fabric made from recycled polyamide reinforced with Schoeller Keprotec
- Two spacious, easily accessible Napoleon pockets.
- Two large lower hand pockets with storm flap construction and velcro closure.
- Long ventilation zippers on front, placed to not interfere with your pack.
- Solid velcro closure on cuffs to keep out the elements.
- Protective storm hood with front and back adjustments.
- Dual front plackets with a soft chin protection.
- Cord adjustment at bottom hem.Lundhags Waterproof (LWP) 3-layer 178 RM (100% Polyamide – recycled, PU membrane, bluesign® approved). Water column: 20,000mm. Moisture Permeability: 15,000g/m2/24h). Reinforcements: Schoeller® Keprotec (76% Polyamide 13% Polyurethane, 11% Aramid – Kevlar, PU membrane, bluesign® approved. Water column: 10,000mm. Moisture Permeability: 10,000g/m2/24h). Product including DWR. 100% Fluorocarbon Free.
The soul of Swedish Lundhags is tradition. In quality, comfort and function. And has been ever since the 1930s when Jonas Lundhag started to make comfortable boots in outstanding quality. And to this day Lundhags are world wide famous for their boots.
More from Lundhags
Show all Shell jackets
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..