Men's Pulsar Trail - ID: A128238
More about Men's Pulsar Trail from Salomon
Make every day feel like your best day on the trails. Men's Pulsar Trail from Salomon features the soft and springy Energy Surge midsole for lively response and fluid, smooth transitions, coupled with Energy Blade for propulsion. A higher stack height brings added comfort underfoot.
NOTE! If you're between two sizes, go for the larger one as this item is close fitting.
- Energy Surge is lightweight, responsive foam created by combining EVA and Olefin [OBC] to deliver long-lasting cushion and bouncy energy return
- Materials made from recycled products such as PET bottles or material waste
- Energy Blade is a light TPU plate built into the midsole. The joined efforts of blade, midsole foam and sole geometry activates forward propulsion and ensures stability on trails
- All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability and confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces
- EndoFit™ is an internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and provide a precise fit
- Quicklace™ is a minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off
Salomon was founded back in 1947 and has its roots in the heart of the French Alps. Francois Salomon and his son George designed many of the first modern ski bindings. Since the start Salomon has continued presenting many innovative products.
More from Salomon
Du surfar just nu i privat läge och kan då inte spara dina personliga favoriter. För att kunna använda denna funktion, avsluta privat läge och besök vår sida på nytt..